cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't delete unavailable items from watchlist

Hi, my watchlist was full so I went to delete some things but when trying to delete shows and movies that are "currently unavailable" when selecting the item it gives you the option to remove, but choosing that option does not actually remove it. This is true for both my phone (android) and my NowTV Smart Box.

Also when deleting things I found that I had far more than the 100 item limit on my watch list, things just get hidden beyond 100. When trying to add things to the watch list that are in that hidden area, you cannot add them again, you must delete things from your list until they are visible again, then remove and add them back to get them to the top of the list.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Avatarlll
What I’ve seen on here few members have said it’s NOW TV issue how I have same problem like you
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The issue of not being able to remove expired content is a bug that NOW TV are aware of and are currently investigating so hopefully that will be fixed soon.

I wasn't aware of the issue with the watchlist 'hiding' items when you reach the 100 limit, you used to get a watchlist full message but having had a quick play you are right in what you say, and while adding content again that has 'fallen off the end' appears to be successful with an added to watchlist message it doesn't appear at the top of your watchlist as expected because it is in effect already there hidden' at the bottom. Removing visible items will make the hidden stuff reappear at the end again.

Not convinced that should be the way it is meant to work so I'll tag @Anonymous User from the content team and see if she can pass that onto someone to investigate. Good spot!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy

Thanks for flagging, let me have a look and see what I can find out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just wondering whether there is a further update on this at all? We have a few movies on our watchlist that are no longer available and we can't remove them. One of the movies has even multiplied itself and we now have four copies of the movie and we are unable to remove any of them. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Last update from NOW TV was a couple of days ago where they stated they are hoping to push an update out soon, but no exact date. I'm rationing what I add to my watchlist now as it's almost full!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the problem with "doubling up" when Workaholics was removed a few days ago. I have 2 copies of Workaholics in my list now.

It would also be nice if they increased the 100 limit to say 200. if things can fall off the end and still be there, they must be recorded in the system, just invisible to the end user. It really makes no sense to limit the watchlist to only 100, especially since some shows like Lucky Man, if you add them to the list, also adds about 5 "special features", each taking up an additional spot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this issue please?

Same problem whether using website, windows App on laptop, or Samsung Smart TV.

TVM

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has been fixed for me for a while, that said, I have not tried deleting anyting recently, so maybe it has broken again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still a problem for me on PS4! Unavailable items will not delete. Now TV have had months to sort this out. Hopeless...