cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t cancel passes when outside UK.

I’m on holiday in Italy and want to cancel my Sky Sports subscription as my month pass is about to expire and I don’t want to it to auto-renew. It’s almost impossible to access Now TV UK without auto-redirecting to Now TV Italy. When I eventually manage to get to ‘manage passes’ the page throws an error. Does anyone know how to overcome this? If anyone at Now TV reads this forum, consider this notice that I have attempted to cancel my subscription but your infrastructure is preventing, thereby absolving be of liability for the continuing subscription.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you try a different internet browser in either a Private Window or Incognito mode and when typing the NowTV UK website in the url address bar it doesn't auto correct to Sky Italy.

Also when is your Sky Sports Pass due to auto renew is it the next 24 hours ?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Another option, if @schnapps advice doesn’t solve it, is to come in over a VPN that tunnels to the UK.

We did this to renew prescriptions, where the app our doctor’s practice uses doesn’t allow access from outside the UK.

And likewise to check National Lottery results. (But not to buy tickets - it will let you, but it won’t let you keep any winnings).

While NowTV won’t let you watch content over a VPN, it will let you manage your account over one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.