cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't cancel my passes

I can't cancel my passes fro some reason, and they run out on 13th May so I want to make sure I don't start getting charged. But I can't find a way to contact Now TV, no contact form, no chat, no phone number. Does anyone know of any way to contact them please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

From what i have been reading over on the NowTV Twitter site, a number of customers have been having problems accessing their online accounts with regards to cancelling passes, requesting a password reset or applying new voucher codes.

I don't know if they have fixed this yet.

One of their workaround suggestions was to use a smartphone with its mobile internet data and using the Fire Fox internet browser when accessing your account on their website.

If you don't have a smartphone with a mobile data plan or the above workaround doesn't work for you.

Then if you have a Twitter account try NowTV over on Twitter where they are more proactive over there, than this Community Forum which is predominantly used by customers.

Or alternatively drop them an email on customerservices AT nowtv.com (where i had to use AT in place of the @ symbol due to the forum software blocks email address posts).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my husband has tried for two days to get onto account, refused to accept password, username, email address, all correct but computer say no!!!!!! cannot contact nowtv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

From what i have been reading over on the NowTV Twitter site, a number of customers have been having problems accessing their online accounts with regards to cancelling passes, requesting a password reset or applying new voucher codes.

I don't know if they have fixed this yet.

One of their workaround suggestions was to use a smartphone with its mobile internet data and using the Fire Fox internet browser when accessing your account on their website.

If you don't have a smartphone with a mobile data plan or the above workaround doesn't work for you.

Then if you have a Twitter account try NowTV over on Twitter where they are more proactive over there, than this Community Forum which is predominantly used by customers.

Or alternatively drop them an email on customerservices AT nowtv.com (where i had to use AT in place of the @ symbol due to the forum software blocks email address posts).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I’ll try the phone thing and then email if that doesn’t work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

i cancelled my account last year and have only just realised you have still been charging me..

you can see when i was last active and its been months.