cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't add new payment Details

Trying to add a new bank account details to my account and it says the bank account isn't valid

I've tried four times to add the account and the same.

Could the issue be that the banks account is brand new?

Don't know what else I can do, I can add that bank details into my amazon account and my iphone, but not now tv

12 REPLIES 12
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What bank is it?

Is it UK-based, and operating in sterling?

And what sort of an account is it?

There are banks that NowTV doesn’t like; and even from banks it does, certain types of account it won’t accept.

Amazon and Apple may be a bit more cosmopolitan than NowTV 🙂

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply

It's a bank of scotland visa debit card

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Should be alright then; get onto Live Chat, and ask them what gives here:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no joy, tried internet explorer, firefox and ios.

still no luck.

It say's some of the card details are invalid. the account and debit card are brand new.

So don't know what the issue is. tried chat and due to security purposes they can't do it.

Now tv won't be getting money then unless I buy passes.

Or a member of the now tv team can help.

but thanks for the help @RoyB 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-FCan you help me out as i need to update my payment details and it says parts are invalid.

the bank account was opened last week and i got the new banks card yesterday

it's a bank of scotland visa debit card.

I've got a payment due on the 27th. so won't be able to pay unless I can update my details

I've tried internet explorer, firefox and ios same result.

I can add the new bank details on my amazon account and my iphone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-FOr if you can't add my new banks details can you atleast delete the offer I have for Sky Sports starting 27th of this month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you activated the card?  Often they require you to ring them or log in to your account to prove that you received it.

You didn't state that you have done this so I have to ask.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never needed to do that before. I've managed to add the details to my amazon, uber, scotrail and my iphone without issues. I've also used the card yesterday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Must be just my bank then 🤔.