cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Change my Payment Details

Can't change my details no matter what I try. The page just auto redirects to some random page:

https://watch.nowtv.com/setup/almostdone?returnUrl=&referrer=&partnerId=&voucherCode=

I've tried it on different devices and on different browsers too. Sort your mess out NowTV 😒

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem.  I can input the numbers but there is no option to save the changes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Very frustrating!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Chrome and IE just take you redirecting around a few screens then back to teh home page. If you dont let me update payment card then guess what - you lose a customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My bank Barclays, have updated my bank card as a problem existed. The 16 number on the card is exactly the same for the first 12 numbers, the last 4 being changed along with expiry date and security number on the rear of card. I have spent 3 weeks trying to sought this out but to no avail!!!!

It looks like I will be unable to purchase a entertainment pass for Xmas!!!!!!!!

Yours very ###### off!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have updated account with new card details, previous card lost!. But now the system keeps asking me to confirm my card details then it says I have 2 payment cards which are the same last 4 digits. What the hell is your system doing and how do you delete card details?

Come on NowTV sort this system out and make it work and give us a telephone number to ring.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And how do I start a new topic rather than reply to an existing post?????

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Click ‘Browse Community’ from the Community home page..

Pick and click a suitable board.

Click ‘New Post’.

(And yes, this should say ’Start New Topic’ instead).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

The bottom of your post says "Accept Answer" but cannot see that anywhere

Thanks anyway.

This forum has got to be the worst I have ever used as well, nothing is easy.

@RoyBand Thanks has a Stop symbol on it!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have to have started the thread to be eligible to ‘Accept Answer’.

That thumbs-up isn’t a Stop sign.

I have been meaning to clarify these matters in my sig, and have now taken this opportunity to do so - see below 😎

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.