cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t Cancel Pass

Hi,

After thinking I’ve cancelled my Movie Pass I am now unable to cancel the pass as I need to update billing information. My card was cancelled before the next payment was taken as now I am being told I need to update details so NowTV can take payment. I cancelled the pass so I’m not sure why I need to pay.

Can someone help me in getting a relevant contact number/email for NowTV as I am unable to purchase any other passes now or take up any offers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

During the last few hours before your next payment is due, you may find that the cancel button option is greyed out.

What you need to do is contact live chat and ask them to cancel your pass on your behalf before the next payment is taken from your account.

Unfortunately at the moment there seems to be technical difficulties in contacting live chat (see yellow banner at top of the forum page).

As soon as live chat is back to normal, you need to get in touch with them (keep an eye out when the yellow warning banner is removed which should denote that the live chat service issues is fixed). 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User if you click the red text at end of my post you can get to chat
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won’t allow me to have live chat
Clarke

How did you get to chat.  I want to cancel and I can’t

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Clarke 

You've replied to a very old thread where most are no longer on the forum. The post from @schnapps in 2019 explains how to get to live chat.

Also I replied to your post on this thread How to cancel?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Figured it out. Thank you!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to get this resolved? I have exactly the same issue....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes is there a cancel button shown next to your passes ?

Or is it asking you to buy a pass or start a free trial or is the cancel button greyed out ?

What do you see when going to My Account > My Passes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The cancel button is greyed out.

The card I've linked to the account is a pre-pay with a couple of quid on
it just for using where card details need to be provided.

I've no intention of keeping the movie pass for another month so just want
rid.

Message says payment was due on 26 Oct 2017 (tomorrow??).
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

During the last few hours before your next payment is due, you may find that the cancel button option is greyed out.

What you need to do is contact live chat and ask them to cancel your pass on your behalf before the next payment is taken from your account.

Unfortunately at the moment there seems to be technical difficulties in contacting live chat (see yellow banner at top of the forum page).

As soon as live chat is back to normal, you need to get in touch with them (keep an eye out when the yellow warning banner is removed which should denote that the live chat service issues is fixed).