cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t Cancel Pass

Hi,

After thinking I’ve cancelled my Movie Pass I am now unable to cancel the pass as I need to update billing information. My card was cancelled before the next payment was taken as now I am being told I need to update details so NowTV can take payment. I cancelled the pass so I’m not sure why I need to pay.

Can someone help me in getting a relevant contact number/email for NowTV as I am unable to purchase any other passes now or take up any offers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

During the last few hours before your next payment is due, you may find that the cancel button option is greyed out.

What you need to do is contact live chat and ask them to cancel your pass on your behalf before the next payment is taken from your account.

Unfortunately at the moment there seems to be technical difficulties in contacting live chat (see yellow banner at top of the forum page).

As soon as live chat is back to normal, you need to get in touch with them (keep an eye out when the yellow warning banner is removed which should denote that the live chat service issues is fixed). 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you use live chat? I have been visiting the site frequently over the past few weeks to try to resolve an ongoing inability to cancel a free trial and have never seen any way to use live chat, please help. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach live chat, open the link below and select the most relevant or nearest category, then pick the most appropriate topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page where hopefully you will see Get in Touch.

Click on the drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

If live chat doesn't open for you then try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice.

I did notice the live chat message otherwise that would have been my first port of call.

I'll try again in the morning and hooefully get the pass cancelled.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Live chat is back to normal, i would recommend contacting them tonight, rather than leaving it until tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I logged into my account and cancelled the movie pass last month. It looked like everything was confirmed and gave me until the next bill date in May to watch movies. However, I have just checked my back account the the full amount has been debited again. I logged into my account and it states that I still have the movie pass. I have done the same thing by pressing cancel and again it has said it has confirmed that cancellation has gone through and I know have until June til watch movies, but can I please speak to someone or get it in writing that this has in fact been cancelled and I will no longer be charged.

Thank you