cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELIVERYMAN1
Occasional Poster

Can’t Cancel Pass After Free Trial & Being Charged

I was under the impression that I had cancelled any ongoing subscription at the end of a recent free trial period but I am being charged from my bank account.......... I do not want the subscription, I did`nt even watch any movies or shows during the trial period......  I have made numerous attempts to contact someone regarding this matter via "ONLINE CHAT" which seems to be the only displayed means of actually conversing with anyone directly........... can you please cancel any further charges and subscriptions immediately

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
3 Replies
Drew1
Occasional Poster

Re: Can’t Cancel Pass After Free Trial & Being Charged

I'm so sorry it sounds you have the same issue as us, it seems they have no interest in speaking with anyone and are purely an internet only model run purely for new sales.

I wish you luck getting this resolved.

Kind regards

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

@DELIVERYMAN1 

You have to take this up over Live Chat, generally, though you can raise a complaint, via 

Complaint webform for TV issues:-

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

Make sure to explain on there how you come to have ordered up a free trial and never used it though, as this can be a bit bewildering....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

@Drew1 

It does seem a bit rich to attempt to blag a free week, with no interest in paying for anything, and then complaining about the company who gave you that free week because they did exactly what they explained to you they would do at the end of it......

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks