cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone please delete my account!

This has got to be the most frustrating thing.

I have been trying for half an hour to try to delete my account and all information. 

There is no "Get In Touch" button and there is no "Live Chat" from what I can see. 

How do I contact a Now Tv representitive?

I want to delete this account.

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

Replied to you elsewhere with the skinny, but here it is again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been arguing about the same thing. They have admitted to having an account in my name and address with no bank details. Yet won't close it down because I cant get past the security question of bank details. They wanted my 16 digit bank card number to just close my account. There are no details on the account for them to compare it to. And to top it off, they are keeping a fraudent account open in my name and address and refuse to close that account to

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

So you have never been a NowTV customer with a NowTV account;

you don’t want to be a NowTV customer with a NowTV account;

but it has come to your notice that there exists a NowTV account in your name;

which has been created by somebody who is not you?

Are all four statements correct?

How did you find out about this account?

Is this the account you are posting from, and if so, how did you get its password?

I’m just thinking that if you have a real account alongside a fraudulent one, then the bank card number is perhaps being asked for to validate the real account, so NowTV know it’s you, and can then proceed with deleting the fraudulently created one?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.