cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I still watch normal tv on Now box if I cancel Entertainment Pass?

Hello.

I've had the Cinema and Entertainment pass for a few years now, but whatwith also having Netflix, Prime, & Disney+ we want to cut back on what we don't use, and the majority of Sky Entertainment channels are not used as much anymore.

So if we keep Sky Cinema, but get rid of Entertainment, can we still watch the usual freeview channels like BBC, Channel 4, Dave, etc through the NowTV box? Or will we lose that functionality?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's some more information about your question in this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/do-i-need-active-membership-to-use-now-box-stick 

Not sure if the article mentions about the Freeview channels on the NOW Smart Freeview box that uses the plug in TV aerial, but you can still watch the Freeview channels off the box without subscribing to any NOW Memberships.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are using the NOW Freeview Smart box with the blue NOWTV logo on the box top casing.

To use this box and the inbuilt Freeview channels on it, you don't have to subscribe to any of the NOW Memberships if you don't want too and the Freeview channels plus a lot of the Apps will still work and operate has normal.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's some more information about your question in this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/do-i-need-active-membership-to-use-now-box-stick 

Not sure if the article mentions about the Freeview channels on the NOW Smart Freeview box that uses the plug in TV aerial, but you can still watch the Freeview channels off the box without subscribing to any NOW Memberships.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah thanks!

I couldn't seem to find that info while looking. 

Yes, black box blue writing (and dust) 

Thank you 😊