cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I cancel the pass but continue to watch until the month is up?

I have used the free trial for 14 days (expired 7th Oct) but forgot to cancel so I have been charged for a month £9.99. If I cancel the subscription now (as i would probably forget again!)can I continue watching until the month i have paid for is up?
13 REPLIES 13
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

No you can not, they falsely advertise that you can but I cancelled 2 days before it was due to end and can no longer watch anything without buying a pass

@Anonymous User When did you cancel? And what passes? When were the passes due to renew? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled on the 4th or 5th January and it was due to run out on the 7th January (entertainment, kids and movies) 

for a few hours after cancelling it still worked but after logging out and signing back in I had to buy the passes to continue watching, very annoying tbh why advertise that I can cancel and carry on watching then not deliver on that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled mine a few days ago and was clearly told in email I can watch until month expires on 19 February but I can't.  It keeps asking get me to buy another pass.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it should have allowed you to watch up until the pass expired. @Tony-D can you look into what has happened here.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.