cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I cancel the pass but continue to watch until the month is up?

I have used the free trial for 14 days (expired 7th Oct) but forgot to cancel so I have been charged for a month £9.99. If I cancel the subscription now (as i would probably forget again!)can I continue watching until the month i have paid for is up?
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, you can.  It's a good idea to do as you suggest.  Be sure to follow the "cancel" procedure right through to the end ... you need to answer a few questions and confirm a couple of times that you really want to cancel!

Wlat

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just-so all NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their own NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no. they say you can but you cant. I have a few times added a 3 month movie pass and to stop it going into card payment after the 3 month you need to cancel the pass once added, however, try doing this and now tv will cut you off before your free month pass has ended. In fact the very same day. I had a movie pass paid for for 3 month, applied the code then cacelled it. Now tv told me it did not matter if i paid for a 3 month code they would still cut me off as soon as i hit the cancle button regardless whats left on my pass. NOW TV are cowboys who hide behind a computer and refuse to talk.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

no. they say you can but you cant. I have a few times added a 3 month movie pass and to stop it going into card payment after the 3 month you need to cancel the pass once added, however, try doing this and now tv will cut you off before your free month pass has ended. In fact the very same day. I had a movie pass paid for for 3 month, applied the code then cacelled it. Now tv told me it did not matter if i paid for a 3 month code they would still cut me off as soon as i hit the cancle button regardless whats left on my pass. NOW TV are cowboys who hide behind a computer and refuse to talk.

Hi @Anonymous User This is not the case, when you cancel a pass and you have 3 months left you can watch for the rest of those 3 months. It's a fact. Can you show me a screenshot of this happening on your end and i can rectify it for you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I have cancelled my monthly mobile pass which it says I can continue watching until 16 Aug but I cannot. App says I do not have access to watch.

@Tony-D can you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No you can't.  It may say you can but actually us not possible as asks you to buy another pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to feedback  this in the survey request and it wouldn't  work. Surprise!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User after cancelling take a screenshot showing it is cancelled for your records.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No you can not, they falsely advertise that you can but I cancelled 2 days before it was due to end and can no longer watch anything without buying a pass