cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I access Sky Sports at another house?

I already have Now TV purely for movies but am interested to join with sky sports with the latest offer. If I join sky sports can I also get access via a tv at another address say my girlfriends house? Or would she need to open a Now TV account? In other words, is Now TV available to more than 1 user like Netflix?

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes you can watch NOW at another address ( just use your existing NOW account login on the other devices).

Should you want to watch for example two NOW Sports streams at the same time then you will need the extra Boost Membership.

Should you only want to watch either NOW Cinema or NOW Sports at one address at a time then you don't really need Boost if you can live with the adverts, 720p and 25-fps PQ.

Would also recommend adding a Payment Pin to your account also if you are going to share your login details on your Girlfriends playback devices.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a link NOW help article below about the NOW Boost TV Membership.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should have added that I am assuming your Girlfriend has a suitable internet connection and a NOW supported playback device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes she has all Apps on her TV so would I be able to access from my login or would she need to register separate account?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just needs your login information and she will be good to go. 

Highly annoyingly and my biggest bugbear is that NOW don’t do profiles. So your watchlist and continue watching will be a bit of a mess.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just use your existing NOW account login details under the My Account tile box section on the NOW App on your Girlfriends television.

No need to setup and create another account, then you will have access to both NOW Cinema and NOW Sports on your Girlfriends TV.