cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COMPLAINT!!!

Hi

I would like to make a complaint with Now tv.

I have tried live chat and all i get is adviser is on their way. I have sent 4 messages and have had no reply back to these. I have even tried to phone and was told it was broadband phone number and they couldn't help me. 

I am now stuck on how i contact Now tv to complain or get my issue resolved. 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User are both charges the same? £7.99 is entertainment £9.99 movies. If you complete this https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge the Now team can investigate and get back to you.  It takes 48hrs minimum for a response.  @Anonymous User can you watch out for this.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User are both charges the same? £7.99 is entertainment £9.99 movies. If you complete this https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge the Now team can investigate and get back to you.  It takes 48hrs minimum for a response.  @Anonymous User can you watch out for this.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hu

I have completes this form. 

I finally managed to get through pn chat also and adviser was going to raise a complaint for me, i've not had any confirmation that its been logged or raised. Please can you arrange for confirnation of my complaint be emailed to me. 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You could always drop the CEO of Sky a response.

https://ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9445&c=Sky%20TV-Chief%20Executive

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for that.
I thought about that, it waz my next step
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This seems to be a regular theme with this company, duplicate accounts, constant stealing of money for passes that have long been cancelled, then when you try and go on live chat and they cut you off. I have had months of dispute and still they carry on stealing, Dispicable company! WATCHDOG will be contacted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I second this, live chat just won't open for me, no email address works for you and on twitter you just tell me to do live chat, which wont open. You've charged me twice in one week for a monthly pass I've been trying to cancel for weeks! 

PLUS I don't use the email address this account is registered too now but there is no way to edit those contact details! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Money taken from my account after cancelling.

I cancelled my sky sports and cinema pass at the same time more than 2 weeks later they take another £25 for sky sports, after I complain they say I attempted to close the account but didn't manage it even tho I got an email and a message on screen after doing so. Tried to get a refund but never got a straight answer ended up just getting them to delete my account and details so hopefully I don't here back from them now, just go with sky and save yourself the hassle of dealing with this terrible company.