cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CANCEL NOW TV IMPOSSIBLE

I NEED TO CANCEL MY NOW TV MEMBERSHIP AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE VAGUE AND STATE THAT IT IS EASY. IT IS NOT EASY. I CANNOT FIND THE OPTIONS THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS STATE SHOULD BE THERE> THE BOT IS USELESS. HELP. 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If under your online account under Manage Account > My Membership and it doesn't show an active TV Membership and there is no outgoing recent payments under My Payments & Bill's then have you more than one account or billed by a third party such has Amazon, iTunes etc and looking in the wrong place.

Go into all your NOW playback devices and under the NOW App My Account section see what email address or username used.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forget to add that the bot is a bit of automatic software that points customers to related NOW help articles.

To reach out to NOW live chat where there will be a human on the end of their web chat service, click on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also if you think you may have used more than one NOW account in the past, see if the Account Finder green button on this link page below can find any accounts you may have created.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Impossible to cancel on the website

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Follow @schnapps instructions above.

From here, My Account/Manage Account/Your Membership/Now Membership, pick them one at a time if more than one, and go through the four steps of Cancel Membership:-

9021312F-43F3-4468-A677-CFBC58F513B1.png

Where is the process failing for you, exactly?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.