cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bundled passes auto renew question

I am an existing nowt customer and have autorenew passes for movies and entertainment packs. I occasionally but sports passes for 1 day or one week.
Before Christmas argos had a deal on a box and 1 month sports pass. I purchased this as it was a good deal and one of the remotes on my old white now TV box was starting to fail so it was a good opportunity to replace this box and get the sports pass for one month.
I wasn't expecting and was surprised that the sports pass for one month included in the pack has auto renewed and I've been billed £33.99. Should this happen and if so how do I pursue a refund as I feel a little bit conned!
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User one of the Now team can help with a refund @Tony-D can you look into.
Make sure you have clicked cancel and had an acknowledgement.
I noticed that you have your other passes on auto renew. Can I suggest that you get gift cards? They will save you money.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268

Hi JC

Just to let you know, the one day and one week sports passes do not auto-renew but the one month one does.

UK Bob