cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband start date

Hello everyone. 

I wish to specify my start date for when my new Now Tv broad band starts. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Extremely unlikely you will be able to change your NOW Broadband activation date, where normally it takes 14 days (unless there is an Openreach Engineer involved which may take longer).

You could contact the NOW Broadband Team using the communications on this link page below to see if they can accommodate your request.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not looking to change. Im looking to say when to start. Im leaving BT and starting with Now. I don't want to pay both company in one month. 

Im ready to sign up to Now TV now. But Ive just paid my final bill. I.e. i have one month left and wish it specify my start date.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't believe you can specify a start date and tied in what date NOW gives you for the scheduled switch over date.

When i switched from BT (where i was out of contract with BT) to NOW there was an overlap on the dates and BT credited my account for the days charges after the switch over.

It took about 30 days for BT to automatically refund me.

Your best option is to contact the NOW Broadband Team for further assistance & help.