cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TestDriver
Mentor

Broadband payments

Every month, the payment from my credit card fails and I get an overdue email. My bank has confirmed no one has tried to take a payment. 

add to that I can’t go and pay the overdue payment online. Every month I call in, pay and set up the card again.

Without fail, the payment fails again.

is anyone else having this issue on broadband? Can anyone at Now help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hate to say this but its good to hear so many people are having the same issue and I'm not the only one!!

I argued with customer service today and they agreed to waive my early termination fee when I switch providers.  It is too much stress to be coming home from work after  almost an 11 hours shift at 7pm on a weekday arguing with now TV every month. I refuse to use a different credit card as firstly I do not have one as its not necessary and secondly I am trying to build my credit score so don't think one company's incompetence to accept my credit card warrants me applying for a new one. Thirdly  based on the incompetence of Now TV and comments from other users I am not convinced I will not get overcharged on a new credit card!!

I'm looking for a new provider all of them are more expensive sad to say but its just too much stress with now TV. I think I'll cancel MyNowTV passes too I've had no issue with them so far but I'm now reluctant to do business to such an incompetent organization.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TestDriver 

It’s very possible that updating your payment details even with the same cards might resolve the issue?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/manage-broadband-payment-details

If you’ve tried already I would suggest calling the broadband team in the morning to see if it’s something they can fix.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same issue since November still not resolved.  I have an ongoing complaint logged for 8 weeks and counting.  Same issue every month.  Customer services keep recycling the same script Update card details online-done that multiple times punch in credit card number on the phone and system will automatically update payment details and there will be no issue next month-done that every month but issue recurs every month since November!!  Ironically my Now TV passes get paid automatically every month on same credit card!!

TestDriver
Mentor

gavs82008 I've done that three months in a row. There is a problem with Now payments that they won't accept

TestDriver
Mentor

Same here. When I called it was the standard, your bank has canceled this. I already had checked with the bank and told them and the answer switched to our payment provider has an issue with your bank.

Then the customer service guy wouldn't accept my credit card and said he would only proceed if Iused a different card. First time I've heard of a company refusing to accept a perfectly acceptable credit card.

No willingness to accept any fault of their own.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hate to say this but its good to hear so many people are having the same issue and I'm not the only one!!

I argued with customer service today and they agreed to waive my early termination fee when I switch providers.  It is too much stress to be coming home from work after  almost an 11 hours shift at 7pm on a weekday arguing with now TV every month. I refuse to use a different credit card as firstly I do not have one as its not necessary and secondly I am trying to build my credit score so don't think one company's incompetence to accept my credit card warrants me applying for a new one. Thirdly  based on the incompetence of Now TV and comments from other users I am not convinced I will not get overcharged on a new credit card!!

I'm looking for a new provider all of them are more expensive sad to say but its just too much stress with now TV. I think I'll cancel MyNowTV passes too I've had no issue with them so far but I'm now reluctant to do business to such an incompetent organization.