cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband payment changed

I’ve just noticed that my monthly broadband payment Has changed from £23 a month to £32 a month. I’ve had no correspondence to confirm what this changes and why I’m now paying an extra £10 a month when I’m still getting the same service. I am also in a fixed term contract.  Please can anyone help I’m having no luck with getting help online or on the phone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This would normally happen after 12 months, when the initial discounted year ends.

How long have you been in this contract?

And who did you phone?

The people you need to get in touch with about this, Now Broadband, can be telephoned on 03300 412518, which NOW Broadband Members can call 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

Give them a ring and ask what’s going on here.

NB: I wonder what Now are going to do when this new law comes in, making it illegal to offer new customers a discount while charging existing customers more?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This would normally happen after 12 months, when the initial discounted year ends.

How long have you been in this contract?

And who did you phone?

The people you need to get in touch with about this, Now Broadband, can be telephoned on 03300 412518, which NOW Broadband Members can call 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

Give them a ring and ask what’s going on here.

NB: I wonder what Now are going to do when this new law comes in, making it illegal to offer new customers a discount while charging existing customers more?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Afternoon,

Have only have the contact sense April 2021, therefore i am still within my 12 month contract. 

call number on website and was told to contact NOW customer care which I am. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email and got Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender for [email removed]. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To discuss this with the Now Broadband team, see my sig, line 1.

To discuss this with the Now helpline, or email them on a valid email address, see my sig, line 2.

(@ My Fellow CCs

Oh boy, this new approach is going to save me so much typing 😛)