cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband buddy

In my account there is no option to set up broadband buddy nor to turn it off or to allow/block certain sites 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Strangely enough a couple of people have reported this that when going to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in with their Broadband account there is no sign of the Broadband Buddy feature.

I believe they tried various internet browsers without any success.

Give the NowTV Broadband Team a call where they will make the necessary changes to your Broadband Buddy settings their end and whilst on the phone ask them can they fix the Broadband Buddy to enable you to make any future changes without the need to contact them every time.

You should find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments (click the green arrow next to your live date) or alternatively go to Broadband & Calls and keep clicking the Moving Home section on screen until the phone number appears.

The Moving Home number is the same telephone number for all NowTV Broadband & Phone enquiries.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's one example of a NowTV Broadband customer who couldn't access their Broadband Buddy settings on their account.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-and-Billing-Broadband/Broadband-parental-controll/m-p/509699