cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought the GOT bundle in April and just realised I've been charged monthly till now

I bought the NOWTV Game Of Thrones deal where you only pay 30 to watch GOT for the 8 episodes. Turns out that NOWTV has been subsequently charging me since. 

Anyone know how I get a refund?

The bundle clearly said it was only for the GOT episodes and did not say I had to cancel after. That is £40+ ive lost now.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you refer me to the documentation of this bundle?

NowTV Passes generally continue, once you’ve started one, month by month unless you cancel.

But if you talk to Live Chat, they can see if you’ve been overcharged; and even if not, perhaps refund some or all of your continued payments, if you haven’t used the service since May.

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.