cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought sports to watch IND v ENG coverage, now not showing so need a refund

Hi,

I bought a month's sports package to watch the cricket, espeicailly the IND v ENG test and ODI's in February. Just been sent an email sayig they 'made a mistake' and now the tests will not be shown on NowTv. So i have been mis-sold the monthly sports package. I'd like a refund, but there is no-one to contact and even the online chat doesn't load. I tried it for hours on different browsers nothign happens. Clearly an problem there,  even though oddly the rest of the site works perfectly well!?!

Anyone got any actual cutomer service contact details please - and no more Covid excuses, it's been 10 months and everyone can organise ways of working remotely. If they want to!

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you can’t get onto live chat you can send an email to customer service using the address in the below picture 

2D7922F2-148F-498D-865E-4315A3E09B06.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this link page below for NowTV live chat (click on the green chat online button) where live chat works for me.

If no luck and after trying a couple of internet browsers, then send them a message instead (using the web form from the same link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

I have noticed over on Twitter that NowTV have mistakenly issued this email, where currently no UK Broadcaster has been finalised for the India v England Cricket matches (last i heard yesterday was Channel 4 was in the running).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks

I tried chat - will keep trying. Frankly the way the page is blank is not encouraging. Not even a token 'we're busy and queue is 40 mins long' etc, Just nothing just a dead page.  

I have sent a complaint message. I don't expect a reply immediately, so will wait. But frankly the whole experience is depressing, when a company sytematically conceals or fails to maintain any customer services. It send a clear message of their intent and ensures i will never come back! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you can’t get onto live chat you can send an email to customer service using the address in the below picture 

2D7922F2-148F-498D-865E-4315A3E09B06.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm finally in correspondence with customer services, their email address is:  <[email removed]>

In case anyone is looking for an address

good luck

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hey Baf

Is the email address you posted, which has been auto removed, different from the one posted by Gavs?

If it is then repost it but this time with spaces between each letter, so it doesn't get auto removed again.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - didn't realise about the auto-remove of addresses.

here's the one i'm communicating with, and who have issed a credit note. best i could get so far!

it's:

help each-at now tv dot com