cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vonyma
Scholar

Boost added without my consent

I signed up from a link of £1 a month for 2 months, this is my 2nd month and I’ve been charged for a boost! What hurts more is that the app doesn’t even work on my LG tv. I saw nothing about additional £5 charges it’s misleading, I wasn’t a refund and you can’t even speak to anyone

38 REPLIES 38
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Vonyma 

Check out the T&Cs below to see what you’ll pay.

You didn't post that bit. 

Vonyma
Scholar

You’re a little late to the party I’ve already discussed the t&c is hiding something I WASNT looking for because I was led to believe at the top of the email it was FREE. I’ve got my money back I don’t know why you have stirred the pot 3 weeks late. You’re struggling to understand any of that, why don’t you read the thread before commenting and telling me I can’t read! Rude af 

redchiz1
Champion 2

So why have you posted at all? And i never suggested that you can't read, which would be unfortunate and deserving of sympathy. But instead you didn't bother to read, which is not. 

Vonyma
Scholar

What an idiotic response, it’s since been sorted you had no business to come chirping up today you have absolutely nothing about me, why don’t you get back to tripping disabled people up in the supermarket 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Vonyma @Dendino 

To get this straight, any account issues won’t get sorted on here. That includes any interpretation of the offers being provided. Staff do post from time to time but anything account related is directed to the relevant support channels.

Live chat. By clicking “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email support in the below picture.

CE6F9AE6-CAB1-46F8-8929-2870E0BF528D.jpeg

@Simon-J any chance of locking this thread as all users including myself are just going round in circles here.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

I'm not.  😕

Vonyma
Scholar

I’ve got my refund now as I’ve stated a couple of times. My issue is not account related but to just point out that NOWTV are purposely misleading people. Yes it’s in the t&c in tiny writing at the bottom of a long email, what is wrong with it being up front and in plain sight of the block at the top of the email when it tells you you’ve inadvertently signed up for a bonus that is not free, I don’t expect to have to go looking for this being a trick in the middle to find out it’s not 0.00 like it says! 

don’t work for now tv my backside 😆

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Vonyma 

If I had worked for NOW I would have actually been in a position to sort your account out. It seems like you’re clearly on here to disrespect other forum users like me who have tried to help. However because we can’t and only point you in the direction to get it sorted you take out your frustration on myself and @redchiz1 . 

You want the T&C sorted it certainly won’t be on here. It’ll be through the complaints process which has been highlighted in this thread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Vonyma
Scholar

Mines sorted, that other user come along very condescending, ooo here’s a good offer, that’s not resolving anything, insulting myself and other users. Their t&c don’t matter to me because I have my refund which I stated a couple of weeks ago. Seems the other user wanted to start some drama cos they are bored.