cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vonyma
Scholar

Boost added without my consent

I signed up from a link of £1 a month for 2 months, this is my 2nd month and I’ve been charged for a boost! What hurts more is that the app doesn’t even work on my LG tv. I saw nothing about additional £5 charges it’s misleading, I wasn’t a refund and you can’t even speak to anyone

38 REPLIES 38
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Vonyma 

That’s cause it’s a week free trial, so technically is an offer. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Vonyma
Scholar

The cinema was an offer and had the price crossed out so that gives the impression the boost is just free. That’s my point 

redchiz1
Champion 2

The next time you rush for a special offer ("Ooh look it's only £1") do read the terms and conditions first. I have just been digging through some of my recent ones, it seems clear enough:

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 12.55.25.png

Vonyma
Scholar

That’s great for you, this wasn’t on my information. I hope your next S#it is a hedgehog 

redchiz1
Champion 2

And I hope you learn to check what you're paying for and some manners about how to behave on a forum. 

Vonyma
Scholar

You too, don’t jump on insulting people when you haven’t see what we signed up to

redchiz1
Champion 2

Where have I insulted you, unlike you with your crude, vulgar and unpleasant remark regarding bowel movements? We all may have grievances from time to time, but keep it civil, eh? 

Dendino
Mentor

Me too an adult one! 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Pics?

Vonyma
Scholar

I’m on my phone I don’t see where I can add a picture but this is copy and pasted.

I got the refund because I couldn’t use any of it. Although they could see my user platform and they discontinued it, they have continually sent me offers and eventually I accepted the offer to come back, they took my membership despite knowing they don’t do the app, so I still wasted £2 on absolutely nothing. Robbing on both fronts

ORDER DATE

Wed 30 Nov 2022

WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT

Cinema Membership£1.00
Your passport to over 1000 movies, from all-time classics to the latest premieres.

Boost£0.00
Stream ad-free in full HD with surround sound, and watch on up to 3 devices at the same time.

Today's payment£1.00

Your membership will roll on each month at the standard price, unless you cancel.

NOW Boost will only roll on from month to month if you also have an active monthly membership.

Check out the T&Cs below to see what you’ll pay.

If you’re on an offer or a free trial, you’ll start paying the regular price when your offer or trial period ends. To see details of exactly what you’ll be charged and when, log in to my account.

Now let’s get you watching!

If you’re new to NOW, find out the easy ways to start watching here. Plus, if you don’t already have our mobile app, just click below to download it now and watch on the go.

Speak soon,

The NOW Team