cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boost Added Automatically To Account?

I am a cinema member and received the email last month advising of the upcoming change to number of devices etc. The email said my cinema member would decrease in price by £2/month, which I can see has been applied to my account. The email also said Boost would be added for £2/month however I don't yet see Boost in my membership.

Did anyone else get the email and if yes has Boost been added automatically to your account? Here is the email:

As a valued member, we want to ensure you continue enjoying your NOW experience, so we’re adding Boost to your account at the reduced price of £2 a month (usually £5 a month from July). These changes will take effect on your next bill after 14 July

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This morning my cinema pass has increased in price by £2 (it was shown as £2 discounted yesterday) and still no Boost added. Not sure what's going on here!

Jimroy
Mentor
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jimroy 

Not all customers were emailed about this, as it's not applicable to every customer.

Can I ask if you have a Cinema Membership and another membership or just Cinema? Also are you currently on an offer?

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

I'm the original poster of this thread.

- I'm a broadband customer and on a 12 month 50% off cinema deal

- I received the email advising my price would drop by £2/month and boost automatically added

- On Monday this week my Cinema subscription price dropped by £2/month

- This morning the price has gone back up £2 to what I was originally paying 

- No Boost pass has been added to my account

- I've not made any changes to my account since receiving the email advising of the change 

Thanks in advance for any help

Jimroy
Mentor

@Simon-J I have both the Cinema and Entertainment memberships.

It showed next month's payment going down by £2 per month yesterday on the payments section of my account hence me wondering whether Boost would be auto-enrolled on my account imminently either today or next Monday as per the banner at the top of my Membership page.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xdTPahcuaDdMJt4R6

Today that has gone back to the normal price again. Coincidence maybe.

But I shall be cancelling them both next month after all this hassle and miscommunication.

I'm not being forced to pay another £5 per month not to have ads and view on more than one device at the same time.

NOW have handled this very badly. Time for me to move on. Adios.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J

I also have Screen shots taken the 28th June showing my upcoming Cinema payment (July 27th ) and membership for the rest of my deal (October) as reduced from my deal of £5.99 to £3.99. Today it now says £5.99

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since several of us are experiencing this issue I'm hoping it's a technical glitch which Now are working on.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

Had you received an email to say we would be adding boost to your account?

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J Simon-J  I'm  I'm not sure, I can't see any emails since March but, I do have Screenshots from the 28th June showing the price reduction of £2.00 - how do I upload them? Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J  Any updates - do you need my screenshots? If so How do I upload them?