cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boost Added Automatically To Account?

I am a cinema member and received the email last month advising of the upcoming change to number of devices etc. The email said my cinema member would decrease in price by £2/month, which I can see has been applied to my account. The email also said Boost would be added for £2/month however I don't yet see Boost in my membership.

Did anyone else get the email and if yes has Boost been added automatically to your account? Here is the email:

As a valued member, we want to ensure you continue enjoying your NOW experience, so we’re adding Boost to your account at the reduced price of £2 a month (usually £5 a month from July). These changes will take effect on your next bill after 14 July

23 REPLIES 23
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Apparently it can take up to 4 hours to appear on your account. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've not added Boost to my account. The email  I received said it would be done automatically after 14th July at a price of £2/month.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really don't like this practice of having things automatically added to your package without your express consent. I noticed an additional £2.00 charge on my credit card this month and wondered what it was. After poking around on these forums, it did remind of the email that was sent about the charge that was automatically being added to my account. I have now cancelled the boost, cancelled my cinema pass, and will probably also cancel my entertainment pass. If I want something extra, I will add it myself.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey T

You know, if you really do not like having "unasked for stuff" added to your account you've got to tell them, i.e. NOW, and not just drop an unacknowledged complaint in this customer led forum.  Still, they may notice that you've cancelled that unwanted "BOOST" membership but they won't know why.

So, I suggest you copy and paste your note into an email and send it to the following address:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpgUK Bob