cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

on 31 August I had an email from Now to say that they had extended my Sports Mobile Membership by four months at no additional cost.

However they are still charging me £25 per month plus£5 boost. Is this correct

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That sounds like a discounted price for the full Sports service, where you get all the channels and can watch on TVs, etc., not just on a mobile phone.

So it looks like Now have made you a generous offer to duplicate some of the channels you can watch anyway, on a device that you can use anyway 😛

Maybe ask them to put your Mobile pass extension on ice until you stop having a full Sports subscription?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The £25 per a month is for the full blown NOW Sky Sports TV Membership.

The Mobile Sports Pass is a totally different Membership when using NOW and you can have both Memberships active and running at the same time if you want.

When going on your online account under My Membership does it show both Sports and Mobile Membership active or just Sports at £25 per month.

If it is only showing one, then my guess you have a second NOW account with the Mobile Sports Membership on.

Also if you find the second Membership with the Mobile Sports Pass on, then do you really want to run both or cancel one of them?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's some further information in the link article below about the different NOW Sports Memberships.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership 

Also the email extension date offer for your Mobile Sports Membership is it the same email address has you have the £25 per month full blown Sports Membership on ?

Do you really want to run both or cancel the £25 per month full blown Sports Membership, where the Mobile Sports Membership is limited to a smartphone and only 5 Sky Sports channels?