cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

I have been billed £8.99 for a pass that I shouldn’t of been charged for. I cancelled my pass after my free trail as I already pay for sky, Netflix ect and I don’t wish to have a nowtv account. The live chat was no help at all and the phone line was also no help. 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Live chat is closed for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19 and the telephone helpline number is for NowTV Broadband customers only.

You said you cancelled your pass after the free trial.

Where you needed to cancel before the free trial is up to avoid the entertainment pass from charging you £8.99.

What i would do is go into My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and make sure you fully cancel the entertainment pass to stop it auto renewing each month.

Then go back into the Passes & Vouchers section of your account and under the FAQ - " i think i have been charged incorrectly - what should i do ? " there is a request form you can send back to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cancelled the date it said on it. By after I meant after I had used it.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for clarifying that up 😊.

Anyway follow the instructions on my first posted reply to dispute the £8.99 charge with NowTV to see if they will refund you the costs.