cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

I had an email come through from NOW TV saying that our monthly payment is overdue. I have checked the card details and they are correct and when I look at history it’s showing that all our bills and add ons have been paid for. I refuse to pay £6 to speak to someone that may turn around and tell me that it’s nothing to worry about. However they state in the message that if we don’t pay within 7 days that they will cancel our membership altogether? 

Does anyone know how to see what’s going on without paying a stupid phone charge? 

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had an email come through from NOW TV saying that our monthly payment is overdue. I have checked the card details and they are correct and when I look at history it’s showing that all our bills and add ons have been paid for. I refuse to pay £6 to speak to someone that may turn around and tell me that it’s nothing to worry about. However they state in the message that if we don’t pay within 7 days that they will cancel our membership altogether? 

Does anyone know how to see what’s going on without paying a stupid phone charge? 

I've sent you an email @Anonymous User