Not applicable

Billing

Why am I being charged 9.99 pound every 2 weeks
1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you have created two different nowtv accounts and took advantage of two 14 day free cinema trial passes straight after each other, where it seems like you haven't cancelled either of them.

Have you got more than one email address, if so i would check all your email addresses for any correspondence from nowtv, which might give you a clue if you have created more than one nowtv account.

Also i would check all the sign in details on your nowtv devices to see that they all have the same email address details.

If you have found two different email addresses relating to nowtv, then you need to decide which account to cancel by going to My Account > My Passes and make sure that once you clicked on the cancel button that you follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the thumbs up congratulations cancellation message on screen, which should then be followed within a couple of hours with a nowtv email notification saying that you have cancelled your cinema pass.

If you are still struggling, then i would suggest contacting nowtv live chat on the link page below for further assistance.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices