cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

Right where to begin....

I took out a contract with Vodafone in August 2017, and recieved NOW TV free for 12months. This was working well until I moved bank accounts in September 2017.
Since then my new bank account has been billed £18.99 pm, and nothing is showing up on my online account. I've attempted to use the live chat and they were absolutely no help, and your leave a message option just keep giving me an error.

Getting in touch with someone, especially someone competant is like ######  hunting bigfoot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

It is showing up as SKY DIGITAL and has nothing to do with vodafone, I've already spoken to them.

The payments were on the 25th Sept, 25th Oct, and 15th Nov

Hi @Anonymous User That doesn't seem to be the code used for NOW TV payments or transactions. That price of £18.99 sounds exactly like the Line Rental charge P/M with Sky Talk and BB or maybe a SKY STORE purchase. My advice would be to contact Sky  directly and ask them to cross check your details to make sure there are no accounts in your name.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Right where to begin....

I took out a contract with Vodafone in August 2017, and recieved NOW TV free for 12months. This was working well until I moved bank accounts in September 2017.
Since then my new bank account has been billed £18.99 pm, and nothing is showing up on my online account. I've attempted to use the live chat and they were absolutely no help, and your leave a message option just keep giving me an error.

Getting in touch with someone, especially someone competant is like ######  hunting bigfoot.

Hi @Anonymous User I'll have a look into this now and see if we can get it sorted by the end of the day ok?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Right where to begin....

Hi @Anonymous User I'll have a look into this now and see if we can get it sorted by the end of the day ok?

Have you contacted Vodaphone to see what the £18.99 is for @Anonymous User ? What exact date are you being billed and is it the same date every month?

EDIT:

@Anonymous User Is it two seperate payments adding up to £18.99? And also, is it showing up as NOWTVBILLING.COM/SKY or somehting like that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is showing up as SKY DIGITAL and has nothing to do with vodafone, I've already spoken to them.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User That doesn't seem to be the code used for NOW TV payments or transactions. That price of £18.99 sounds exactly like the Line Rental charge P/M with Sky Talk and BB or maybe a SKY STORE purchase. My advice would be to contact Sky  directly and ask them to cross check your details to make sure there are no accounts in your name.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou for narrowing it down. The live chat people consistently said to contact Vodafone no matter how many times i explained what was showing up on the bill. Smiley Happy

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thankyou for narrowing it down. The live chat people consistently said to contact Vodafone no matter how many times i explained what was showing up on the bill. Smiley Happy

No problem @Anonymous User Good luck anyway sure 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was unable to pay for a entertainment pass due to inceficent funds, so i went to my account and went to passes so that i could cancel my subscription however when i went to cancel the subscription it wouldnt allow me. a message popped up saying there was a problem with payement and the billing had to be done by the 1st of febuary. i thought this would automatically cancel as the payment would not have not been made on the 1st and i was unable to cance the subscription however when i had money transfered to my account on the 2nd of febuary the money was automaticcly removed from my account to pay for the pass  which i did not ewant to pay for and had no idea i was paying for it i am very angry with this and would like to have this resolved and recieve an refund immedietly and if possible i would also like a help line to speak to someone if possible.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. If you don't cancel a pass and the system can't take payment for some reason then it will keep trying for a few days before eventually cancelling the pass automatically.

It's always best to cancel well in advance of the end date to make sure this doesn't happen (you still get the full unt of days watching even after cancelling so there's no downside to cancelling early).

No helpline I'm afraid but I'd suggest popping onto live chat, explaining what's happened and seeing if they can refund you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Jade14
Mentor

My WiFi and tv is down.... it is saying I paid bill on 18 April but it isn’t showing up on my bank statement I can only assume this is because it wasn’t taken. But now I have no service and need to pay bill but how can I pay it and restore service if there isn’t an option or no one to actually to talk to??? Thanks