cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

Can someone please explain why my bill has suddenly increased from £20 to £33?

22 REPLIES 22
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can you explain, are you a TV only member or broadband?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Talk Talk membership. They gave out an offer on Now TV, they call it a "Boost". Entirely my fault, just checked. The membership to Now is only for 12 months. Once your 12 months is up your charge will increase to the Now subscription of £33. I've just cancelled my Now membership. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Go direct with NOW and you’ll get “cancellation” offers. 
Which is why I’m paying £10 a month for cinema, entertainment and boost.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didnt know I could do that. So how do i re sign for £10 a month? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You don’t simply sign up for £10 a month, like I said it’s all about “cancelling” and during this process they will give you offers.

Generic offer on the website is entertainment and cinema for £10 a month over 4 months, plus 7 days free boost, then it’s £5 a month unless you get a cancellation offer. 

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply and information. Most helpful, thank you 😊👍

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your welcome bud, fingers crossed direct billing with NOW will give you the good discounts 😎

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was a TV subscription member through Talk Talk boost offer. Thanks for the reply, I havew resolved the issue. Can celled my Now membership and resubmitted for another voucher from Talk Talk. Once my current boost runs out on December 7th I will apply for a new voucher. Saves me £13 a month on the Now subscription of £33 for the same service. Although I am slight confused and perplexed as I have talked to some other Now members who have the same service for as little as £10 a month!!! Kind Regards,  Craig. 

Ashley
Advocate

Broadband only