cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

I pay for a package deal that includes anytime calls with the broadband and I have been charged extra for calls made to U.K. numbers. I am no where near the offer ending so shouldn’t be happening. Also, it isn’t certain numbers that cause it as the same number can be included in the monthly cost one day and then be classed as an extra cost the next! Can anyone explain this??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not fully conversant with Anytime Calls, but this is my understanding of it.

UK calls of up to an hour to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers only (excludes Channel Islands, indirect access, dial up internet + 070 numbers).

If the numbers on your itemized phone bill when going to My Account > Bills & Payments (click the arrow to expand the on screen information) are in this bracket and you kept the call under an hour then i would suggest calling the NowTV Broadband Team for the reason you incurred charges.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not fully conversant with Anytime Calls, but this is my understanding of it.

UK calls of up to an hour to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers only (excludes Channel Islands, indirect access, dial up internet + 070 numbers).

If the numbers on your itemized phone bill when going to My Account > Bills & Payments (click the arrow to expand the on screen information) are in this bracket and you kept the call under an hour then i would suggest calling the NowTV Broadband Team for the reason you incurred charges.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Nowtv taking payments every few days? There no contact number to ask a human(not ok!) I feel I'm being ripped off and nowhere to turn..  apparently I have to "lose" my bankcard to stop payment being taken...  This is not ok and will be taken further

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You won't find a number for TV memberships cause there is none. The number is reserved for broadband only. 

What payments are coming off? 

As for each TV membership is completely separate. 

Head onto live chat to sort out anything TV related. Just click on "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I being charged an additional £3.00 on top of entertainment and movie packages?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

For Boost?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.