cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

I have been charged numerous amounts of times for service Iv not agreed to or used. The account is in a completely different name but my bank details. I have tried to use the bot for help and go round in circles. Trying to speak to someone directly is impossible as the account is in another name but my bank card details. 
How the hell can this happen. 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The following link should point you hopefully in some form of direction to help you with this. 

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/complaints-code-of-practice

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello Kelly, 

if you don't have an account or have never signed up for the service this may be why the team are having difficulty locating an account for you. For this you would need to contact your card issuer and explain that there are fraudulent transactions coming out of the card so they can chase the appropriate legal route to get your funds back and the card blocked/.reissued. Please make sure you raise this with your bank ASAP as the customer service team will not be able to trace this without an account, the team cannot and will not ask you for your card details and since you claim you have not made these charges that would be all they have to go on. so you need to contact the bank or relevant policing authority

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is my account. It was set up years ago but for some reason under my fathers name but useing my bank details. When he was alive we had to get it shut down with him present on the phone. But going the my bank statements it started up again after being refunded over 2 years ago. I can’t do it again as my father has died so yes I can stop it from the bank but I want money which has been taken refunded x

Kelly Snape