cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

I bought my daughter now tv she has not signed for any passes when she has checked her bank account 6 varies amount have come out , she’s checked the box for now tv and her card is not in so could you please let me know how you have got her account number 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

How exactly did you ‘buy her NowTV’?

But when she came to use it, she will have been asked to create an account, and enter all her details, including a debit or credit card,

And then, if she watched anything at all, it will have started an auto-renewing subscription, charging each month.

Her card details should be under My Account/Personal Details/ and scroll down to Payment Details. It can’t be blank there,

Details of the payments taken will be under My Account/Bills & payments.

If she can’t see them there, then she has likely started a second account; so she needs to try and remember what the first account was.

But if she can’t, or you still can’t sort this out together, then you need to get onto Live Chat, explain the situation, and see what they say.

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.