cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing twice on 2 accounts 1 person

• UseA few month ago I was with sky but every month was 85 quid more with just 75mb broadb and entertainment movies then I thought to hell with this lot.For a short while until I get new company so I joined Now TV as on my smart TV had it loaded.In all my life Ive had a few but this one robbed me blind.I had 30mb broadband entertainment CHS which r all on Freeview I think u get 3 sky CHS other 12 CHS Croninc for a week I think I got movies free then no more.I must of been with them every month for 30mb and 3 sky CHS It was seventy pound at end other MTHS same A court needs looking to this eighty quid so on.Also on my Mobil I thought I could watch now TV every blue moon but I used a different E mail address than my account on smart TV and all time they charged me 5.99 every 5 mins and I never used that.account ever on Mobil.Last night I called bout 7.40pm and I tried to get through to them with E mail accounts address dob yes I don't know wat name I used but I want my 5.99 back MTH after MTH 20.00 quid and some of the end bill 70 quid for crappy entertainment TV 30 mb broadband.My TV address was [email removed] and other on Mobil was [email removed] sort it out or I'll do sthing put my money in my bank.Now we had cable laid a MTH ago I got it installed 500mb broadband 245 TV channels not on sky free Mobil all I don't wander as now is sky pure rubbish.WA15 9HN
1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I hope you feel better now you have got that off your chest!

But are you aware you are addressing only fellow-customers like yourself, and no-one from Now management is likely to read it?

And, by and large, everyone is having their account reasonably conducted, or else they too would have been off long ago?

Glad you have FTTP now, as I do. It’s a revelation, isn’t it? I really wonder why Now are holding off offering this, and for how long? It surely just has to be a matter of time before they cave in, and start offering it,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.