cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing, charges ?

Hello , how do I find out what I am paying for. On my credit card bill I have a payment each month for £6.99. And £ 9.99. Not sure what these payments are for. I got the now TV box earlier in the year for a friend.
Andrew

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I REGISTERED ON THE 18TH DECEMBER 2015 AND ENTERED MY ENTERTAINMENT PASS CODE AND HAVE NOW BEEN BILLED £6.99 FROM THE 18TH DEC 2015 HOW CAN THAT BE WHEN I ENTERED 3 MONTHS PASS CODE 

I CAN FIND NO WAY OF CONTACTING BY PHONE TO BILLING DEPARTMENT

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Here at NOW TV all of our customer support is online, You can contact the team via live chat by following the instructions here 

I will look into your query for you and send you an email soon as we can't discuss account related issues in the forum.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve cancelled the Now TV box in November an still been charged for it out my back an stoped it from my back in November as well can u get in touch by calling me on 07955237426 thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. 

Can I recommend you edit your post (Options > Edit Reply) to remove your mobile number as this is a public forum open to everyone.. 

If you haven't already I'd suggest popping onto live chat, explaining what's happened and see if they can help you. 

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv