cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing, charges ?

Hello , how do I find out what I am paying for. On my credit card bill I have a payment each month for £6.99. And £ 9.99. Not sure what these payments are for. I got the now TV box earlier in the year for a friend.
Andrew

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6.99 is entertainment pass if its each month and 9.99 is a movies pass.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

£6.99 will be either an entertainment month pass or a day sports pass. £9.99 will be a movies month pass (possibly caused by forgetting to cancel the free trial). If the NOW TV account is set up in your name you can find out exactly what payments have been made here 

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/orderHistory

you can cancel any passes on your account by clicking Cancel Pass next to the relevant section in your My Account page, or see here for more details 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

and if you want to discuss the charges further with a member of the team, click the Contact Us button at the bottom of that page where you can choose to email them or do a live chat.

also if your friend is using your account, you might want to make sure your Payment PIN is set to ON in your My Account page, to make sure they can't make any more charges without you knowing. Or encourage them to set up their own Now TV account and use that instead if they are over 18.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I go to my account, it has the sign in box at top of page. When I press sign in, nothing happens.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You should see two boxes to enter your NOWTV username and password

Just checked and it worked fine for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You will need to login the account your friend uses I'm guessing you set him an account up and used your card instead of his?.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all for replies.

yes I did, but have a now user account, least I think I have. But it is same name as my sky account.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just to clarify, are you happy for your friend to be buying passes on your card or not?

if you are happy and just want to check what the charges are for, ask your friend what passes he has bought recently. The charges are £6.99 for a month entertainment pass,£9.99 for a movies month pass, £6.99 for a day sports pass, £10.99 for a week sports pass and £31.99 for a month sports pass.

if you are not happy, you need to decide with your friend what to do about it. E.g ask him to remove your card details and add his own card to his account, or ask for the username and password for his account so you can remove your card details, cancel the passes or enable the payment PIN (change it to something only you know if necessary)  and then make purchases on his behalf if you agree.

if you have your own Now TV account, you won't be able to see the purchases your friend is making whilst you are logged in With your account, you need to be logging in with the account details your friend is using instead.

finally if you aren't able to contact and work with your friend you might have to contact your card provider and see if you can have your card number changed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am being charged £6.99 for entertainment also £9.99 for movies but when I tried to watch a movie I was asked to pay £9.99 again?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you directly

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team