cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing Address

I am trying to enter my card details to pay and it is not accepting that my house (a farm) does not have a 'house number'.

I tried putting in '1' as the house number and it still wouldn't accept that. 

My card is set to my parents house, and I don't want to change that. How do I set up my direct debit with my debit card, which is registered at a farm address?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried 000 instead if there is no house number ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have just tried that after seeing a similar query posted. 

It also did not work. 

Thanks though

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give the NOW Broadband Team a call using the phone number from the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I have done three NOW Broadband switch overs, but each time there was a house number involved and the bank card was linked to the same house address of the NOW Broadband setup connection.

Frustrated3
Advocate

I also have a similar problem of a house with no number (we live in the country) so the system wont accept a name but wants a house number.

Whats odd is its a change due to a new credit card , so the address is all in there.

One thing you can do is switch payment to paypal (Was an option ) so I'll try that.

Frustrated3
Advocate

I gave this one more go and instead of putting a false house number used "underscore" key  (i.e. _ ) and it seems to have updated ok, but my address now has _  in it.