cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed twice

Anyone know how to get in touch? We are being billed twice for the movies and it wont let us cancel online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I've stopped the auto renew via iTunes as your website wouldn't let me cancel the other subscription. Hopefully this should sort out the issue. If not then I will be in touch.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless you have taken out a NOW TV Combo package (ie: Telephone, Broadband and NOW TV media streaming service), there is no contact telephone number for NOW TV.

The NOW TV media streaming service is an fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been billed twice last month and this month
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been been billed twice last month and twice this month. .
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account...

Given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team