cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed twice

Anyone know how to get in touch? We are being billed twice for the movies and it wont let us cancel online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I've stopped the auto renew via iTunes as your website wouldn't let me cancel the other subscription. Hopefully this should sort out the issue. If not then I will be in touch.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,I tried for months to cancel one payment with know luck they ended up owing me about £150 the only way in the end was to stop payment through bank.There help is useless.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anyone know how to get in touch? We are being billed twice for the movies and it wont let us cancel online?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recently noticed I've been billed twice too, albeit for just £7.99 twice, but it's not the point. Anyone found any joy in getting this resolved yet, short of getting the bank to cancel payments?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I'll cancel the direct debit. Still no idea why I have two movie accounts running though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

I'll get this looked into for you and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i bought a 4 month movie pass in december and i`ve just had my bank statement and i`ve had £9.99 in january 2016 and in february 2016 taken out of my account.I want my money back and to cancel it if this is the way they treat people.can`t find the live chat as it is not showing up.please help.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This help article might explain while you're still being charged.  Live chat can look into a refund for you and also might be able to help you find out if you have multiple accounts

If you have a now TV box you can check what now TV account that box is using by going to settings  > About. If it's not the same username that you are using when you login to the website, then you have multiple accounts 

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also being billed twice. How can I get this resolved, and a refund?

If this doesn't get resolved I'll simply cancel payments so NOW TV will lose out.

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Pop onto live chat and explain what's happened they should be able to help you. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv been billed twice Oct-Nov can I please have my money back ASAP thanks