cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed for sports membership when not signed up for sports

I’ve just received an email to say I’ve paid for a sports membership, double checked the bank and 33.99 has been paid out for sports subscription which I’ve never signed up too - I’ve cancelled the subscription but how do I get a refund? 

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User use live chat in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

I'd also recommend that you put a payment pin on your account to prevent any other spurious purchases.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've also been charged for a Sports pass today when no member of my family have been in the house. I've been on live chat and the person I spoke to did not understand that I have been charged for something I have not bought. Apparently it was bought on my now tv box but I'm not sure how as no one was in the house. Had to escalate it further as somebody has activated the pass and I can't claim a refund for something I haven't purchased. I have since changed my password and put a payment pin on to prevent further unknown charges. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you since put a payment PIN on your account? 
Instructions to do is on the post up from yours. 

Try live chat again you might have better luck with another agent. 
Another option is to send an email to customer support, address is in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same, I was charged for a day sports pass that I didn't request. Although they said I had been reimbursed and that the amount would show as a credit on my account,  I have never seen it. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Keep pestering them until it’s reimbursed. That’s what I’d do.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help