cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed for services not subscribed to

I seem to be being charged for Kids TV (I don't have any) and a boost which I have not signed up for. I have now cancelled these but how did it happen and do I get a refund?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else has access to your NowTV playback devices, such has family members or friends ?

Have you given away or sent to a recycle centre any devices where you haven't removed your account details on it ?

What i would do is firstly go into your account and add a Payment Pin, then jump over to live chat for further assistance and help.

Use this link below to access the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

My wife has access as she uses it to access Youtube on the TV to watch Tagalog movies.  She does not recall signing up for anything, particularly Kids TV so no idea how we ended up with it.   I will go and add a PIN to stop it happening again.  It will also teach me to look more closely at the CC statement in future as it has been charged for a few months!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Still jump over to live chat and ask for a refund of the two unwanted passes (especially if your wife didn't accidentally buy them when using any of the playback devices).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant find the online chat anywhere, any help?