cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Belfast

Bill

I got an offer for NOW TV from Samsung- free until August for cinema and entertainment.  But I have just been charged £25 by SKYUKLIMITED.

What's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Belfast 

Looks like Cinema + Entertainment + Boost.

I bet you didn’t notice Now had snuck Boost in, because you didn’t read the small print 😢

But if you have an offer, you should still have only been charged the £5/£6 Boost costs.

How long ago did you take up the offer?

What do you see when you go to My Account/Manage Account/Memberships, under these three Memberships? Any hint of an offer running, or just normal full price?

Equip yourself with this information, and then contact Now as @gavs82008 describes above.

As we never tire of explaining to new posters here, we are all customers like yourself, and we can’t help with billing issues, beyond signposting you to gather information, and then to contact Now Live Chat, who can fix these things if there has been an error.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Belfast 

When you check your payments what does show?
https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments

Put a payment PIN on your account to prevent any random memberships starting without your say so.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-pin-settings

Best to jump onto live chat and speak with staff, by clicking “chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Belfast 

Looks like Cinema + Entertainment + Boost.

I bet you didn’t notice Now had snuck Boost in, because you didn’t read the small print 😢

But if you have an offer, you should still have only been charged the £5/£6 Boost costs.

How long ago did you take up the offer?

What do you see when you go to My Account/Manage Account/Memberships, under these three Memberships? Any hint of an offer running, or just normal full price?

Equip yourself with this information, and then contact Now as @gavs82008 describes above.

As we never tire of explaining to new posters here, we are all customers like yourself, and we can’t help with billing issues, beyond signposting you to gather information, and then to contact Now Live Chat, who can fix these things if there has been an error.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Dean1985

Can I do a promise to pay and reactivate my service?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dean1985 

Just so you’re aware that @RoyB and myself are just customers like you. So not sure if you meant to make it seem like your talking to him like he’s a member of staff?

If your referring to TV memberships then you need to speak to staff using the method in my original post.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help