cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessb30
Advocate

Bill increase

Hello.

I received an email a few months ago, stating my bill would be left at roughly £22 and I could either leave the contract as it is, or choose another one at the same price. I decided to leave this (there was no mention of an increase in price, both were roughly the current price I’m paying) now £32.99 has been taken out of my account, despite no mention of a price increase. I would like someone to call or email me as I did not agree to a price increase or not informed of this before hand. If I was aware of this price increase, I would have looked at other suppliers as a £10 per month increase is quite significant! 
hope you can help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Jessb30 

In the Now Community, no-one who works for Now can hear you scream 😢

However, in our job as unpaid signposts, we can at least point you to Now Broadband Support..

It is well-known that nobody uses the internet after 8pm, so they all knock off then, but they will be back at 8am tomorrow, when you can discuss this issue with them after that, on any of the telephone numbers 0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, or 0800 759 1213.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Jessb30 

In the Now Community, no-one who works for Now can hear you scream 😢

However, in our job as unpaid signposts, we can at least point you to Now Broadband Support..

It is well-known that nobody uses the internet after 8pm, so they all knock off then, but they will be back at 8am tomorrow, when you can discuss this issue with them after that, on any of the telephone numbers 0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, or 0800 759 1213.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Kel62
Advocate

Had the same happen to me apparantley now broadband have dropped the All inclusive calls with the broadband package you have to pay extra for calls if you were out of contract.