cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged

Got a free trial for sky movies package and was told I’d be charge should I not cancel the package before a certain date. I watched one movie and haven’t been on since as I don’t really use nowtv to watch stuff on however I just checked my bank account and I’ve been charged 9.99 for what I was told would be a free trial??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you click on "my account" at the top and select "my passes" from the drop down list, you will find a form to fill out. It sounds like the cancellation didn't go through properly. 

Did you get an email to say cancellation successful?

Screenshot_2018-05-09-22-20-40.png

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Just checking but did you cancel the pass before the trial was due for renewal? 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I did. I cancelled it the same I got the trial pass hence why I was confused
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you click on "my account" at the top and select "my passes" from the drop down list, you will find a form to fill out. It sounds like the cancellation didn't go through properly. 

Did you get an email to say cancellation successful?

Screenshot_2018-05-09-22-20-40.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 no I didn’t but it did say it was cancelled on my account page. Thanks for that, have done so now and hope it works.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Feel free to reply back if you need more help. 😉