cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged after cancelling subscription

Hi 

Last week i cancelled the now tv movies subscription pack. and today i was charged £9.99 for the cinema pack even though i dont use it. i dont understand why this has happened is there anyway of me getting a refund because i did not apply for this and i do not need sky cinema?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. Cancelled about 2 months ago and been charged 9.99 and 7.99 twice now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had it over a year !! £7.99 × at least 15 months !! Bloody joke !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still being charged for the movie pass despite cancelling my subscription and my bank statement shows I was charged twice this month for the service I don't receive, plus I've also been paying for a hayu pass yet have never been able to access it. When cancelling I received several begging messages trying to get me to reconsider which I found a bit odd 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

ive also been charged since cancelling my  subscription in september,spoken to my bank and really not happy as they have told me to speak to now tv which isn’t helpful as now tv contact helplines are “only for broadband “according to the woman i spoke to. My bank has also required a refund as there is proof of my charges after cancelling and money has still been taken out