cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been charged but membership page/account does not allow me to see/cancel anything…

I have been charged £9.99 and £5.00 via PayPal. The transaction details say Cinema and Boost respectively. On my account page there is no option to see what ‘add-ons’ are active.
I have not ordered anything though and these charges have just appeared and I cannot see a way to check or cancel, or even contact NOW.

Regards,

A

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like a duplicate account. Use this link to determine the account with your payment details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then head onto live chat to explain the situation. Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively send an email to the address in the picture below.

943726EF-44C6-40FE-9902-4EFBF4E66AE2.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I’m not clear what the situation is here.

You won’t see any passes on the account page on your TV, but on a tablet or PC/laptop, in Now on a browser, you can go to My Account/Manage Account/Now Membership and see what passes there are on your account.

Can you see these Memberships there?

If not, then as @gavs82008 says, you probably have a duplicate account, and you should follow his advice as to what to do.

But if these passes are visible on your account, you need to figure out how they got there.

Have you disposed of a Now device without first resetting it?

Could a family member, even a child, have started a pass on a TV in your home where the Now app is kept logged in?

Or someone else who has your account details?

But certainly, now is high time to set a Payment PIN, as we should all do on all our accounts, to stop any unauthorised Nemberships from being created,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Correction: you can see, on Now on a TV, what Memberships (passes) you have, in the Account box at the very bottom right of the Now home screen on the TV.

Just, for each streaming category, whether you have an Active Membership, could have a free trial, or will need to subscribe to get that membership. And for Boost, whether you have it or not, and whether it is set for stereo or surround.

So not the detail you get on a tablet, etc., of prices and renewal dates, and I don’t know what, if anything, it would show different for the runout of a membership you had cancelled, but useful nonetheless.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.