cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT MANAGING NOW ACCOUNT

Hello

MY now tv ENTERTAINMENT PACK is now being managed through BT, which was purchased after re-contracting my broadband with BT.

MY currant MOVIE PACK & BOOST are now cancelled which I WANTED to do, my online account shows I can keep watching until cinema ENDS 07/05/2022 & boost ENDS until 02/05/22, does this mean if in the future if I want to have CINEMA OR BOOST PASSES that I can only buy these from BT. Which I DO NOT want to do.

I’m happy to let BT manage the ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AS PART OF MY SUBSCRIPTION TO THEM not the CINEMA or BOOST.

Alan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If your wanting to use the same NOW account then yes it must be via BT.

Unless you create another account separate from the BT managed account.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If your wanting to use the same NOW account then yes it must be via BT.

Unless you create another account separate from the BT managed account.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
BillyM
Scholar

@Anonymous User 

If you create a second NOW account for Cinema and Boost, a couple of things to bear in mind:

- you won't be able to watch Cinema through the BT Pro Box, you would need to use the NOW app via a smart tv or a plug-in device. The NOW app on the BT Pro Box automatically logs you in so I don't know if it allows you to log out and login with a second NOW account.

- Your Boost pass on your second account won't apply to Entertainment you get through BT. To get Entertainment in HD you'll need to get the £5 HD add-on from BT (@gavs82008 please correct me if I've got that wrong)