cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BEING CHARGED BUT NOT SUBSCRIBED

Hello out there ..Im being charged for NOWTV despite never signing up for the channel ..plus annoyingly money has been set up as a monthly payment and 2 payments are being taken out each month

The email provided responds quoting the account is not responding to emails please go to the help page ..which sadly is pretty useless 

The NOWTV just moves you around and asks for a customer survey everytime it changes areas

PRETTY POOR CUSTOMER CARE 

15 REPLIES 15
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Triple M

Got a few silly questions;

If you've never signed up for Now TV, where did they get your payment details from to charge you?

Did you know that once you've sign up for the free offer, unless you actively cancel that offer, you will be thereafter charged a monthly subscription.

You're getting moved around the help pages, corona's got many people and organisations on the run.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We did not sign up or accept any free offer or trial  thats the concern plus we have never given them our bank details
Thats why we have spent 2 hrs trying to get hold of someone ..despite them saying  key workers etc are only spoken with they would not reply or supportIm a key worker who has money taken out my bank ..and a company stealing my money and will not respond !
Saint1976
Elite 3

If you've never used the service then the only logical reason would be someone has cloned your bank/debit/credit card and is using it.

That would make it a matter for your bank. NowTV aren't stealing anything, the people/person fraudulently using your details is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just say that after several emails and taking legal advice and advice from our bank its been discovered that Now TV set our trial up for some strange channel , arranged payment via our sky account and set us up t pay £11.99 and £3 each month.

They say we signed up for a trial in Feb and failed to cancel therefore had to continue

Firstly we did not sign up to anything

We did not give them permission to take any payments 

Our bank have been brilliant and have been alerted and blocked NOW tv from removing any more illegal payments

We have been paid back , with no apology or explanation , or has there been an admission of this process without our permission

Both myself and my wife are in our 60s and feel we have been or were in the process of being scammed ..I would respectfully suggest that everyone checks their bank statement to see if the same is happening to others ... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

So relieved you managed to sort this out.

I'm actually looking to get my money back and get some help on this matter too. I contacted NOW TV chat and it's so unhelpful.

What did you manage to do so I can also get my money back and block NOW TV?

Would appreciate your feedback! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to send an email to customer support. Address in the below picture. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same has been happening to me every time I go through the rigmarole of trying to get through to somebody I cancel and then they just continue to take payment when I contact again they say I have used a voucher !! I have never. Absolute scammers.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the post directly up from yours and you will get an email address for customer support.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dont think so...